Terms & Conditions
This page covers our general terms and conditions of accessing and using this website.
OUR WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for visiting the Rogan Coles Workshops website.
We have put together this terms and conditions policy for us to help you to help us. Please read on.
In providing you with this online information service, you must agree to conform to and be legally bound by our terms and conditions of service outlined below.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE GO NO FURTHER – YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THIS WEBSITE.
- ROGAN COLES [and his trading entity, ARGENT PHOTOS] henceforth “Rogan”, “Argent”, “we”, “us”, “our” is the owner of the Rogan Coles Workshops website – henceforth the “WEBSITE”.
- You, the USER – As a VISITOR and USER of this WEBSITE, you will be henceforth referred to as “you”, “your”, “USER”, “USERS”.
- TERMS and CONDITIONS – In accessing this website and signing up for any of the services offered here, you are subject to these Terms and Conditions – henceforth the “TERMS”.
- CONTENT – CONTENT with specific references to content found on this WEBSITE – this refers to images, text, layouts, designs, concepts, graphics and other visual media. CONTENT with specific reference to you the USER, refers to whatever you post or contribute on this WEBSITE. Included are posts, comments, remarks, reviews, images, illustrations, personal information and other material not specifically found or generated by this WEBSITE and/or by its owners.
- WEBSITE REGISTRATION:
- In order to engage with some of the services we offer on this WEBSITE, all interested users and/or subscribers are required to register by creating a user account;
- In doing so, the USER needs to create a suitable user name [or “alias”] and password – henceforth referred to as your USER ID;
- To set up an account, we will also need your real name and a real e-mail address. These, of course, will remain private;
- While your password is changeable, your USER NAME [or “alias”], however, is not. The main reason is that your USER NAME is associated with the e-mail address used to set up that account. To change your USER NAME may mean having to set up a new account and creating a new USER ID.
- ACCOUNT MISUSE: – You shall not:
- Select, use or setting up a USER ID with the intent to impersonate another person;
- Use another User’s USER ID without appropriate authorisation;
- Select or set up a USER ID name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene;
- Select or set up a USER ID name that is “stuffed” with keywords;
- ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT:
- In setting up your USER account, failure to provide accurate, complete, and truthful information shall constitute a breach of our TERMS.
- We reserve the right to refuse the registration of, or cancel a USER ID if it is in breach of our TERMS;
- You, as the USER, are responsible for all activity that is ascribed to your account.
- You will immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your account, or any other account related security breach of which you may be aware;
- USER WARRANTS: You, the USER, represent and warrant, and can demonstrate to our full satisfaction upon request, that:
- You are of legal majority [however this maybe defined in your legal jurisdiction] and/or a legal entity capable of being party to binding contracts;
- You own or otherwise control all rights to any Content; or,
- You have full authority to act on behalf of any and all owners of any right, title or interest in and to any Content you upload to our WEBSITE;
- The exploitation of your Content on this WEBSITE will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- No fees of any kind shall be due any third party for the use and/or re-use of your Content as outlined under these TERMS;
- You are solely responsible for the authenticity, veracity, description, identity, condition, nature and quality of the Content so provided;
- You are responsible for indemnifying and holding us harmless from and against all and any claims arising from the exploitation of your Content on this WEBSITE, including all court costs and legal fees.
- You acknowledge that all Content accessed by you using our services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible and liable for any damage or loss to you or any other party resulting there from.
- PROHIBITED CONDUCT: You, the USER, warrants and agrees that, while using this WEBSITE and the various services and features offered on or through this WEBSITE, you shall not (and shall not permit any third party) to:
- perform any action nor upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate the distribution of any Content – that is not the USER’s own content – from this WEBSITE or relaying or causing to relay such Content or Data through this WEBSITE.
- Impersonate any person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, or misrepresent affiliation with any other person, party or entity.
- Insert their own or a third party’s advertising, branding or other promotional content into any of this WEBSITE’s Content or, seeks to use, redistribute, republish or exploit such Content or services for any commercial or promotional purposes without our expressed permission and this in writing.
- Engage in “spidering”, “screen scraping”, “database scraping”, the “harvesting” of catalogue information, e-mail addresses, IP addresses or other contact or personal information, or any other automatic means of obtaining lists of data, intellectual property, USER or other information from or through this WEBSITE.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to our servers or other computer systems, Content and/or information through any nefarious exploits or unlawful means.
- Use this SITE or any of the services made available on or through this SITE in any manner with the intent to interrupt, damage, disable, overburden, or impair this SITE, any of our services, our servers or other such services, including sending mass unsolicited messages or “flooding” servers with requests.
- perform actions or acts deemed unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortuous, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane, contains or depicts nudity, contains or depicts sexual activity, promotes bigotry, discrimination or violence or, otherwise inappropriate as this determined by us at our sole discretion.
- Use this WEBSITE in violation of our or any third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary or legal rights; or
- Use the WEBSITE in violation of any applicable law.
- You, the USER, further agrees not to attempt (or to encourage or support anyone else’s attempts) to engage in any of the foregoing prohibited activities or to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, disassemble, decompile or otherwise alter or interfere with the WEBSITE or to make any unauthorized use thereof.
- You, the USER, must not use this WEBSITE in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this WEBSITE< or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this WEBSITE, nor obtain, use or access, or attempt to obtain, use or access, any Content or information through any means not intentionally made publicly available or provided for through this WEBSITE.
- OBSCENE AND OFFENCIVE CONTENT:
We are not responsible for any obscene, offensive or profane content that you may receive or view from others while using our WEBSITE. However, if you do receive or view such content, please contact us via our contact form so that we can investigate the matter. While we are not obligated to do so, we reserve the right to monitor, investigate, and remove obscene, offensive or profane material posted to our WEBSITE.
- Compliance with these TERMS is applicable to the access and use of all services on this WEBSITE by any person including you, the USER.
- By using this WEBSITE, every USER accepts and agrees to be bound by these TERMS.
- From time to time, we may update these TERMS at our absolute discretion. Unless stated otherwise by us in writing, such updates shall come into effect as soon as they are published on this WEBSITE or otherwise, by notifying all our USERS in person by e-mail, via blog posts or other means.
- The TERMS and the general CONDITIONS of business posted here form a single legal agreement – this to the extent that if the TERMS seem inconsistent with the general CONDITIONS, the TERMS will prevail.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
- Intellectual Property shall mean all “copyrights”, “patents”, “inventions”, “trade secrets”, “know-how”, “photograph”, “images”, “drawings”, “graphic designs”, “product formulations”, “designs”, “circuit layouts”, “databases”, “registered” or “unregistered trademarks”, “brand names”, “business names”, “domain names” and other forms of intellectual property.
- Proprietary Information. This WEBSITE may use and incorporate software and other proprietary systems and Intellectual Property for which we have the appropriate authority to use. You, the USER, agrees that such Intellectual Property is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents, proprietary rights and other laws, both domestically and internationally. You warrant that you shall not infringe on any Intellectual Property or other third-party rights through your use of this WEBSITE.
- THIS WEBSITE: You, the USER, agrees and accepts that this WEBSITE (including any source code, ideas, enhancements, feature requests, suggestions or other information provided by you, the USER or any other party with respect to accessing and using this Platform) is the Intellectual Property of Rogan Coles and you further warrant that by using this WEBSITE, you will not:
- Copy this WEBSITE or any of the contents of this WEBSITE or any of the services provided to you, the USER for the USER’s own commercial purposes; and
- Directly or indirectly copy, recreate, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise obtain, modify or use any source or object code, architecture, algorithms and content contained on this WEBSITE or any documentation associated with this WEBSITE.
- TRADEMARKS: Rogan Coles and, by extension, ARGENT PHOTOS, has the moral & registered rights to all its trademarks and the USER shall not copy, alter, use or otherwise deal in these trademarks without permission and prior written consent from Rogan Coles.
- DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
- The information on our WEBSITE is provided on an ”as is,” ”as available” basis.
- You agree that your use of our WEBSITE is at your sole risk. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to, any expressed warranties, statutory warranties, and/or any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- We do not warrant that our WEBSITE will always be available, that access will be uninterrupted, be error-free, to meet your requirements, or that any defects on our WEBSITE will be corrected as and when expected.
- Information on our WEBSITE should not necessarily be relied upon and should not to be construed to be professional advice from us.
- We do not vouch for or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any of the information provided on this WEBSITE and, as such, we are not responsible for any loss resulting from your reliance on such information.
- Under no circumstances will we be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential (including damages from loss of business, lost profits, litigation, or the like), special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages, under any legal theory, arising out of or in any way relating to our WEBSITE, your website use, or the content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- If your jurisdiction does not allow such limitations on warranties, these limitations may not apply to you. Thus, your sole and exclusive remedy relating to your use of our WEBSITE shall be to discontinue using our WEBSITE.
You understand and agree that you will indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from your use of our WEBSITE or your violation of these terms and conditions.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT: These terms and conditions, including the policies incorporated herein by expressed reference, constitute your entire agreement with us with respect to your use of our WEBSITE.
- WEBSITE REGISTRATION:
Our other policy page links:
Last updated: 210222